The Islamic Studies
introduction the Hadith, the Islamic ethics, and the Prophet’s biography (Sira), peace be upon him. Then, in the second level, you study the Islamic jurisprudence (Fiqh), the Islamic faith (‘Aqida), and the interpretation of Qur’an (Tafseer).
- The teachers of Qur’an and the Arabic language are qualified and certified, and their mother tongue is Arabic.
- The teacher teaches the students alone, giving him/her online assignments and quizzes for each lesson.
- The student is given a monthly evaluation and a certificate after completing the course.
- The lesson files and video will be sent to the student’s email as soon as it is completed to review it when necessary.
- Iiman Academy provides both male and female teachers.
- To understand the meanings of the Qur’an verses.
- To recognize the explanations of the Hadith.
- To know the Islamic jurisprudence.
To contemplate the Prophet’s biography (Sira) and its lessons.